Only 21 days to go!!
The 2014/2015 season kicks off in 21 days and with the days getting longer and the temperature warmer it's starting to feel like the start of the season.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS AND SPECTATORS
There are significant works being undertaken to the football / netball / lawn bowls and Canterbury Park area - see the masterplan http://www.bendigo.vic.gov.au/Leisure_and_Entertainment/Recreation_and_Sporting_Groups/Canterbury_Park_Redevelopment#.VAMDWk1-9jo which will mean that
the Simpsons Rd car park (behind the bowling green) will be closed for the entire season.
The Club advises:
- that parking along along Simpsons Rd is prohibited for the safety of all participants and local traffic
- there is a small number of parking spaces available in the car park on the corner of Simpsons Rd and Butts Rd
- the main car park will be in Napier St (in front of the swimming pool)
- Participants will need to allow an extra 5 minutes to park and walk accross to the transition area.
- All participanats MUST attend the race briefing as changes have been made to the exit and entry point to the transition area
To speed up the registration process all participants are encouraged to print off and complete the registration forms available at http://www.bendigotriathlon.com/about-us
See you on the 21st!